Carista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Carista. We are an original fantasy roleplay forum set in the world of Carista -- a place where the eight different systems of control are divided across countries and oceans and blood. The systems of control are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Plant, Health and Time -- all given to humanity in ages past.

Now, during a golden age throughout the kingdoms, rumors have come of the Loners discovering an ancient building deep underground that contains a legendary Relic that may hold the key to ultimate power or destruction. And so the race of kingdoms begin with the prize being a Relic of untold power...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Affiliate With Us

Our Affiliates

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Distant Fantasies

The plots and creative work of the site are thanks to Delilah and Vulcan. The graphics and skin are custom made by Delilah for Carista.

The Panels were inspired by the staff system on Bloodrites.net

All written role play content belongs to the designated writer.

Carista is PG-13 with all M+ threads in forums only seen by 18+ year old members.

Milksteak's Kids

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Total Experience Points : 4

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:01 am

Milksteak's Kids Fassbendersmall

CILLIAN BYRNE
thirty-five | time citizen | brother of ventus | valetudo

friends
Erm, not expecting many of these. Cillian is a jerk. He isn't into women, children, loud people, happy people...actually, he doesn't like anyone. There could be people he's known for a long time (brothers) and who understand him, but that would be about the closest anyone would be without some considerable play time. That said, he is loyal to the Brotherhood and all brothers within it, whether or not he personally likes them.

lovers
Fat chance. He's sworn to celibacy. If something occurs organically, we'll talk about it. He is asexual, but could be considered straight, I guess.

enemies
Oh, I'm sure there'll be buttloads. Cillian isn't shy about being a dick and completely lacks empathy. Gimme enemies!!!

Milksteak's Kids Anneplot
ARDENT DAVENPORT
twenty-four | wind citizen | singer/socialite | ignis

friends
I'm sure she would have lots of "friends" - that is, people she's friendly to because it is profitable for her to be friendly to them. Maybe within the rebellion she can have a confidante or people she actually trusts.

lovers
Sure! Lots and lots of them. She's very free with her body and completely separates sex from emotion. She mainly sleeps with men, simply because men are usually closer to power and secrets, but has been known to enjoy dalliances with women as well. She is usually in the company of a "flavor of the week" who is paying dearly for the pleasure of her company.

enemies
Ardie's flirtatious and playful nature may rub people the wrong way. A few frenemies would be nice, or just people she can be catty with.

Milksteak's Kids Javiplot
IVAN "SILVERTONGUE OF THE SEA" CARDENAS
forty-nine | water apprentice | pirate captain | all over the high seas

friends
Ivan's a pretty friendly dude. Just don't have anything he wants to steal from you (or do!), don't call him crazy, and don't rat on him to the cops, and you've got a buddy in him. Also, don't mention his second ex-wife, 'cause he hates that bitch. He's just a little on the nuts side, but he's tons of fun and has lots of life wisdom to share.

lovers
He's a horn dog, but more than that, he falls in love like, literally all the time. He's a super passionate dude, so every time someone really strikes his fancy, he convinces himself that he's totally super in love. Point in case, he has four ex-wives. He has one night stands all the time too, so if you wanna get romantically involved with a crazy old pirate, you can do so without the consequences of dealing with the crazy old pirate and having his babies.

enemies
I'm sure he has a ton of enemies, being that he hijacks ships all the time and is a pirate and what not. So. Line 'em up. He isn't really a grudge-holding type, though, so some enemies may be one-sided or more rivals than outright foes.

family
I'm about to put up a wanted ad for this, but yeah, he's got five brothers/sisters, a buttload of nieces/nephews, four ex-wives, and eleven kids that he's aware of. So if you want to join the Cardenas clan, go right on. He loves the shit outta his family.

Milksteak's Kids Jlawplot_zps2ff11458
NOEMI EULALIA ILDA
twenty-two | health consular | rebelling princess | valetudo

friends
Being a princess and all, most of her friends would probably be nobles or palace staff. Since she scurries around town in disguise a lot (isn't that cute?), she might also have friends among commoners. Whether or not they knew her true identity would have to be discussed, but it would be likely since she's an awful liar and really bad at disguises. Like most of my characters, she's a little hard to get along with, but unlike the rest of my characters, she would be a badass friend and extremely loyal. She's extremely nurturing and scold-y.

lovers
She is currently in a complicated love triangle with her guard, Finnagan Collins, and her betrothed, Elias Durant. If you'd like to throw another into the fire, let me know!

enemies
Any enemy of Valetudo is an enemy of hers. She also hates war and violence, so she probably wouldn't think very well of the Brothers. If she doesn't like someone, she's pretty vocal about it.

family
I've left room for two younger sisters and an older brother in her profile, but if you want to add more or decide you want to be her older sister or something, that's cool with me!

Milksteak's Kids Hedlundplot_zps1e374881
PETER DUNNAGE
twenty-eight | fire blessed | man on the run | unda

friends
At present, Pete's a vagrant and he very consciously chooses not to spend too much time with the same people. Death follows him pretty much wherever he goes. Even so, he likes people a whole hell of a lot and is extremely friendly, if not immature. He'll make friends with just about anyone, so long as they're not trying to exploit him. As for past or established friendships, we can discuss that, but it would have to be after he escaped to Unda from Terra.

lovers
Oh, you want a piece of this manly man? He sleeps with women all the time. He loves women. Commitment isn't his deal, though. He's about to be in a romance plot with Iris Ravelli, but I wouldn't mind putting him in an unrequited love thing or a one night stand.

enemies
He has lots and lots and lots of them. He's AWOL from the Ignese military and a persona non grata in Terra. People all over the world are looking for him. You might not want to get on his bad side either - even though he tries really hard not to kill people, it happens. If you want to play enemies with Mr. Dunnage, your character had better have an army backing them up is all I'm saying. So, military types and politicians and stuff.

I'm game for a lot of stuff and am always up for a heavy plotting sesh. Post here with any ideas or just expressing interest to post with me, and we'll figure something out!

Last edited by milksteak on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Total Experience Points : 203

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Cillian:
a) I am going to make a character solely for the purpose of the attempted seduction of Cillian. So deal with it. Well, maybe not solely for that, but it's going to happen. I don't care what he does, but it would be a crime against humanity not to try.
b) Finn and him should thread. Why? Because they are Brothers and I doubt they would like each other, but they are both loyal to the cause. Is there an actual plot behind this? None.

Ardent:
Call + Ardent = hilarious. When I have Call show up in the Ignis thread, he's going to be all like "Hello there..." while simutaniously flirting with every married woman in sight -cough- I mean, gathering intel >_>

Ivan:
Once I finish Delmar, be prepared for a dual!
Back to top Go down
https://carista.rpg-board.net
Ardent Davenport

Ardent Davenport

Total Experience Points : 16

Character Sheet
OOC: milksteak
Classification: Citizen
Experience:
Milksteak's Kids Left_bar_bleue18/30Milksteak's Kids Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:55 am

8D Quite frankly, I encourage the Cillian seduction. Minque and I were going to do that, but I think she's too busy with life right now, so...MAKE CHARACTER FOR ME, THANKS. Also, I think he, Finn, AND Ronan should all thread together. Yes?

Cal/Ardie: UM, CAN THEY BE FRIENDS? I want them to be friends who make fun of each other always and then go get facials. Or not. Maybe she needs to find a gay best friend for the facial thing. D8 They have a lot in common, though. Ardie, too, enjoys married women.

Ivan/Delmar: D-d-d-duel. Ivan totally has the better Yu-Gi-Oh! deck.
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:28 am

NEW CHARACTER!
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

Total Experience Points : 2

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm doing the rounds and thinking of how my new character might fit in with everyone else's, so I'm just going to drop some thoughts here. No need to pick up new threads if you're already full up, but if any of these suit, let me know. :3

I think that if Haruna and Cillian cross paths, the thing that might spark such a confrontation would be some mutual curiosity about a puzzle or mystery, as it seems that both are analytical. The fact that they are only really similar in that they're both pretty miserable means that I think they would get along terribly -- but that might be interesting. Haruna is by far the weaker link here, with fewer resources, less training, and overall less time (I went there, yes I did!) than Cillian in general to get good at the sorts of things they do. Well, misery loves company. It might be worth exploring one day for fun.

As much as Ardent is the closest of your characters to mine, I think that she and Haruna would get along even more poorly than my sourpuss and Cillian! Haruna is a penniless drifter and a Terran, and the only thing I can think of that Ardent might feel is pity towards the younger woman. Still, given that Ardent is working for the rebellion, having a sob-story person to point to to convince those on the fence whether or not to join the cause against the Queen might be a manipulation worth consideration. Besides that, I may bring Haruna into Ignis at some point to chase after an NPC, and perhaps at this point Kelly could be involved in helping Haruna find said NPC. Since there are actual links there to the possibility of these two crossing paths -- which is crazy in this huge world! -- I think that might be worth some consideration.

Ivan would rub Haruna the wrong way on so many levels, but the fact that he may be after the relic could be cause enough to have he and Haruna cross paths. Since Haruna is currently in Terra, he could even be one to put her on the path to relic-seeking, which is what I'd eventually like to have Haruna doing. Action, danger, and risk are things I'd like to expose her to, more so than relationship building of other kinds. If Ivan is looking to hire a sherpa of sorts, you might have a person for it in Haruna.

I like Noemi but I don't see a lot of reason for her and Haruna to meet up, alas! (Her middle name is also really funny to me -- I'm imagining the Xena war-cry style of ululations whenever I see it.) I think that if either ever stumbles into the same area as the other, they might be decent allies for whatever reason. They'd also have the least conflict, so it would be a slow-burning sort of relationship growth. Still! If you're interested in that sort, I'm willing to plot!
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:26 am

You have the most beautiful ideas, Dray.

Cillian could travel with Haruna on a lark. I think some sort of little mystery story for them in which they are both somehow involved would be THE MOST fun. It is far-fetched though, so we'd have to do some planning.

Ardent loves to pity other people, so yeah, that could happen. She could even try to give her a make over. Also, she would relate to Haruna on a more personal level, seeing as how she's lost a lot in the war. If she involves herself with Kelly, Ardent will involve herself with her. She can get jealous, you see....

Ivan and Haruna?! YES, YES, YES. Hiring a sherpa sounds like a delightful idea. Ivan follows any rumor he hears and it would be perfectly plausible for him to decide that going up a mountain in search of the relic would be a good idea. I love this idea so much. We should tackle this one first.

8D I basically picked her middle name on the basis of it being really fun to say. Noemi may end up in Unda, and if so, it would probably be easier for she and Haruna to meet.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:08 am

/sidenote I think Finn will become fond with Noemi, and maybe hate her a little too XD
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:05 pm

Yay! I haven't decided on the feelings she'll have for Finn yet. It'd be cool in angsty way if she had romantic feelings for him, but also, I want her to yell at him and not be awkward.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Lol. They can yell at each other
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:48 pm

All the yelling. Next thread we have with them, we should have him teaching her basic self defense with the dagger her dad gave to her, as mandated by her mother. She'll throw hella tantrums.

Last edited by milksteak on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:22 am

*him teaching her?

Lol, I would be more than amused ^_^ They are going to be so much fun. P.S. you should love autocorrect right now, it's the only reason these words make sense.
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:23 am

EDITED I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME AT WORK OKAY

Did you take many shots for me? You did, didn't you? That is good and I am happy you did.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:50 am

Many, many shots. I think two were specifically toasted to "Milk" which got me odd stares. Did one for Carista, too.

-cough-

Am I also correct in assuming that the current thread will last awhile? If so, how do you want it to end and what should the next one be? Daggers?
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 am

NEW CHARACTER!!!

Come party with the biggest, baddest dude in all Carista, PETER DUNNAGE!!!
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

Total Experience Points : 3

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:14 pm

OUH! If he's on the run, he could hide out on Dulce's ship!! NO?? Just saying xp
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:50 am

You know what, Tess? I do see...possibilities there. Yes, yeees.... Let me put it all together in my head and I'll PM you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Milksteak's Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milksteak's Kids   Milksteak's Kids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Milksteak's Kids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carista :: Plotting :: Plotting-
Jump to: