Carista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Carista. We are an original fantasy roleplay forum set in the world of Carista -- a place where the eight different systems of control are divided across countries and oceans and blood. The systems of control are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Plant, Health and Time -- all given to humanity in ages past.

Now, during a golden age throughout the kingdoms, rumors have come of the Loners discovering an ancient building deep underground that contains a legendary Relic that may hold the key to ultimate power or destruction. And so the race of kingdoms begin with the prize being a Relic of untold power...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Affiliate With Us

Our Affiliates

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Distant Fantasies

The plots and creative work of the site are thanks to Delilah and Vulcan. The graphics and skin are custom made by Delilah for Carista.

The Panels were inspired by the staff system on Bloodrites.net

All written role play content belongs to the designated writer.

Carista is PG-13 with all M+ threads in forums only seen by 18+ year old members.

Stitch and his Plots.

Go down 
+2
Saeyer
Stitch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stitch

Total Experience Points : 3

Stitch and his Plots.  Empty
PostSubject: Stitch and his Plots.    Stitch and his Plots.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:59 am

Tobias Toshler, Orphanage Owner in the South Glacies.

There is going to be a stylish picture that goes right here. :>

So, the basics.

Tobias is an ex-Brother who has fled to his original homeland of Glacies, having broken his vows to the Brothers. He is hiding from them, as well as looking to help his homeland from the troubles they are going through. He currently owns an orphanage on the border of South Glacies, a place for unwanted/homeless children, whom he dearly loves. He is a generally nice kind of guy, a bit sweet and shy, though something of a silly flirt when he gets the right sort of mindset about him.

Friends?

Duh. Tobias is probably the easiest thing in the world to make friends with. He loves baking, children, flirting, talking, joking, and living life in general. He is easy to amuse, and tries his best to amuse others (usually with horribad puns). He pretty much instantly tries to befriend anyone new that approaches him, so being buddies wouldn't be a tall order at all.

What about enemies, then?

Well, this is possible. He would be a bit of a hard sell, being eternally optimistic, and trying his very darnedest not to let anyone get to him. If being enemies were something you really really wanted to do, then the obvious angle would be to threaten the kids, the orphanage, or the South Glacies.

And what if I want to be your passionate lover?

He is an easy flirt, and casually dates around when he can. He is a secret romantic when serious about a lady, and loves to have all sorts of little cute dates planned out. Picnics, baking sessions, or pillow wars with the children. So, simple flirting is a short term thing that can easily pop up in a thread, and long-term is something developed over a series of threads. Pretty self explainatory, I think?

Anything else?

Since I am currently alone in the South Glacies, I am looking for someone that is anywhere else to dream with. Yep, you got it right. I am looking to do an RP where we share the same dream. How the heck does that work? Who knows. However, I think it would be interesting to see how it goes, and even more interesting to see what happens when the two people eventually meet in real life, after having shared dreams together. Maybe it can become a series, where they share dream after dream and some crazy adventure in said dream.

Perhaps a stylish picture here, too. I like pretty things. :>
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Stitch and his Plots.    Stitch and his Plots.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Not sure how soon she'll be back there, but Stian is from South Glacies as well. Currently she's on a grand quest to learn more about healing so she can come back to help the refugees, but I think I'm going to have her head back whenever she hits Master. That'll be a little while, but hopefully not too long.

They're the same age, so maybe they knew each other growing up. Or maybe they could meet for the first time whenever she comes back. I doubt she'd ever be one of his conquests, and they might not even get along particularly well, if he doesn't like women with sharp tongues, but it could certainly be fun to see them together. Stian would definitely want to help out at the orphanage.

Thoughts? Also, I know this doesn't help you immediately, but some day!
Back to top Go down
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Stitch and his Plots.    Stitch and his Plots.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Sounds absolutely fantastic to me! He is nice enough of a guy to back off if he can tell when someone doesn't like his advances, so there shouldn't be any trouble there. They both will have a hankering to help out the refugees though, and I am really wanting to make something out that whole mini-plot. The King isn't doing his job, so someone needs to. :>

But, knowing each other, that is all up to you. He was there until the age of 10, as you know, so they could have been childhood friends of some sort. Or they could just meet through helping out refugees, and he could offer her temporary stay at the orphanage until she found a more permanent homestead.

So, yes, totally on board for RPing whenever she gets back. I think we could do any number of things. Thanks for letting me know about her and her nice face! <3
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Stitch and his Plots.    Stitch and his Plots.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:14 pm

-nodnod- Stian can be pretty gruff, but she has an honest desire to help people and if they're helping the refugees together, she'll probably end up liking him well enough. I think it might be nice if they knew each other briefly when they were children, maybe they had friends in common or they talked to each other at a festival when they were younger. Something that would make her feel comfortable accepting his offer to stay at the orphanage until she has something more permanent figured out.

Alright! Lovely <3 Now I'll just work on getting her headed back to South Glacies. Eventually >>
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Total Experience Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Stitch and his Plots.    Stitch and his Plots.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:28 pm

I've got two kids that could make it out that way so far - Ivan the Pirate and Cillian the Brother.

Cillian's not really up to anything right now, so we could have a thing in the past where Cillian was assigned to track him down and bring him back? Or kill him. But he doesn't. You know, 'cause he's got a heart somewhere deep down in his barrel chest.

And then we have Ivan, who can be anywhere all the time because he's a pirate captain and he's awesome. He's also from Unda and does a lot of contraband trading between Unda and Glacies, so it's a good excuse. He's very fun and nice, but also crazy and a thief and stuff. 8D

So that's who I got for you right now.
Back to top Go down
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Stitch and his Plots.    Stitch and his Plots.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:46 pm

But people told me to watch out for you. ._.

I would love to RP with you too! Which needs more dust slapped off? I am sure the Cillian thing would be an interesting twist, though I don't know if they would only send one man if they knew where he was. Since he boinked the princess and all. Or maybe they would? We could figure out something with that whole angle. A brother and an ex-brother, woot.

And then, the pirate, that would be great. He could try to steal from the Orphanage somehow and get attacked by a squad of angry children. >O
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Total Experience Points : 203

PostSubject: Re: Stitch and his Plots.    Stitch and his Plots.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:54 pm

Beware of Milk >_>

-cough-

-snorts- Squad of angry children.
Back to top Go down
https://carista.rpg-board.net
Jayne
Welcome Panel
Jayne

Total Experience Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Stitch and his Plots.    Stitch and his Plots.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:46 pm

No, you should be careful of Del...she snorts squads of angry children >.>
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Total Experience Points : 203

PostSubject: Re: Stitch and his Plots.    Stitch and his Plots.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:11 pm

-_____-'
Back to top Go down
https://carista.rpg-board.net
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Total Experience Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Stitch and his Plots.    Stitch and his Plots.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:10 am

Can we stop with the smack talking?!

ANYWAY, they could have gotten a lead that he was out there and Cillian was sent to investigate, but maybe they weren't actually expecting much? Cillian is notable for his refusal to work with others.

Ivan actually really loves kids. XD He's got like, a million of them, so I doubt he'd steal from them. Probably the opposite? Like, be shipping in random toys and shit for them?

I can do threads with both. As anyone on the board might tell you, I am infamous for rapid-fire posting.
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

Total Experience Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Stitch and his Plots.    Stitch and his Plots.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Tobias and Haruna (She's in Terra right now) sound like two very different people with very similar childhood stories. I suspect that if we were to put the two together in even a dream sequence, they would come to find one another pretty riling -- Haruna would be right on edge about his tendency to smooth-talk, and I suspect that Tobias would be put out by her plain-ness and her unwillingness to succumb to any wiles he might want to put on.

That said, they both have pretty strong feelings about the same thing, and I am guessing that if they were to interact with one another enough, they might either be able to put the superficial dislikes aside for a common goal, or they might have just different enough thoughts on how to get to that goal that they could become rivals for it.

If you're game for a thread, I think that it might be fun to see where the two of them wind up.
Back to top Go down
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Stitch and his Plots.    Stitch and his Plots.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi, sorry for all the delays in responding! Holidays and vacations and things, oh my. I really am sorry, there was no need to leave you hanging.
Any or all of these will work. I can write up another thread, if need be. Just PM me the when and where, and we can look about making it happen. No pressure on your part Milk, I can tell you are a busy thing. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stitch and his Plots.    Stitch and his Plots.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stitch and his Plots.
Page 1 of 1