Carista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Carista. We are an original fantasy roleplay forum set in the world of Carista -- a place where the eight different systems of control are divided across countries and oceans and blood. The systems of control are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Plant, Health and Time -- all given to humanity in ages past.

Now, during a golden age throughout the kingdoms, rumors have come of the Loners discovering an ancient building deep underground that contains a legendary Relic that may hold the key to ultimate power or destruction. And so the race of kingdoms begin with the prize being a Relic of untold power...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Affiliate With Us

Our Affiliates

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Distant Fantasies

The plots and creative work of the site are thanks to Delilah and Vulcan. The graphics and skin are custom made by Delilah for Carista.

The Panels were inspired by the staff system on Bloodrites.net

All written role play content belongs to the designated writer.

Carista is PG-13 with all M+ threads in forums only seen by 18+ year old members.

Sergiy Monomyth(WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergiy Monomyth
Inactive
Inactive

Total Experience Points : 3

Sergiy Monomyth(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Sergiy Monomyth(WIP)   Sergiy Monomyth(WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Sergiy Monomyth(WIP) L_ian-somerhalder-vampire-diaries-signed-8x10-91e4

The Basics

Name: Sergiy Monomyth
Element: (Insert After Randomized)
Classification: (Insert After Randomization) Citizen
Birth Kingdom: Ventus
Home Kingdom: Ventus

Appearance

Playby: Ian Somerhalder
Appearance: --You may include any identifying traits your character possesses. This section is optional.--

Personality

Personality: --This section must be at least 250 words--

• --include at least one sentence as to why--

Dislikes:

• --include at least one sentence as to why--

Elemental Strengths
  • --This section is optional, however, if you do the below section, you must to this one--

Elemental Weaknesses
  • --This section is optional, however, if you do the above section, you must to this one--

Background

Family:
Mother - --Please include their name, system, and classification e.g. "Jane Doe, Fire Citizen"--
Father -
Siblings -
Other -

History: --This section must be at least 300 words--

OOC

RP Sample: -- He looked at his brother as he stood there and sighed. As he stood there both of them he could not seem to under why his Father would have left him. Why would him. It was not fair for him, the human, the creatures, angels, The Archangels, and even Demons. The Demons would attack Earth if King of Hell choose to send an army down there. Human would be gone if Angels choose to ignored there call. By call he meant warning of the end of the world. He listened towards his brother and spoke."I don't believe Father has truly left us. He has to be out there somewhere. Just waiting for the right time to come back." he said slowly towards him. He did not want to admit that Father was gone. However he knew he was gone for now. However not forever shaking his head he sighed and spoke."Brother if we wish to win this War, we need the Help of two things, Death, Or the Souls of Hell. Seeing as Heaven's soul's are not acceptable. Those Souls will need to go to the Archangels. Brother We need to be, the two of us if we have any chance of stopping this Huge threat need the Help of Death or the All the Souls of Death and if that is not enough." he paused for a minute. He did not want to say the word."All the souls of Purgatory. And then attempt to Open the Gates of Heaven to collect all those souls. And then Use one Punch and rid of the evil of the Nameless." He said slowly.Looking at his brother as Sergiy felt Betrayed, Sorrow, and confusion on his brother. He was the same. However he was not Betrayed. He believe if Father had left that meant that he left for a reason. And did not lose Faith in them, nor Hope. He listened as His Brother spoke and shook his head. Who in there right mind would even think of destroying this planet. Why in Father's name would someone even attempt to do that. His Head hurt as he thought about that. And More Memories were back to his head, but only slightly. Even if they succeeded the Nameless would then kill people who was not one of them. Shaking his head in pure disappointment in to why on earth would someone do that. He spoke."Who ever thinks they want to destroy this world to be better and stronger and Foolish they will just be killed By The Nameless. Some Beings are just so foolish to gain what they wish in return to get rewarded by power. Although some don't realize what ever is, and Undermentioned them. Which leads to there downfall. This is why I have never Underestimated Evil. They are a force to be reckon With. Expect Demons. I ask you this We both capable of Destroying Sam, and Hope. Why not do it at the End of this war. I am not suggesting we do. It will just be a Good idea." he said calmly. He didn't want to kill Sam unless he was a threat. He didn't like killing at all. And Sam did help stop evil. Shaking his head he looked at his brother. As he allowed his brother to understand what he meant.The reason why he mentioned The Future Destitution of Hope is Sam. Was only if after the war. They choose to Presume the Same Dream the Nameless were to choose. Then only then he would Blow them up, other then that. Once The War Ended and they decided to be the Sam. He would allow to angels to handle them. And He would go back as Heaven's Host as he was, when he was overseeing Earth. Five Hundred Years ago. When he said that Hope was the Greatest thing he saw he spoke."I guess I have to pay Hell a Visit to Both Sam and Hope to have a chit chat. He Said slowly before speaking again."Dumah I do have respect for Both Sam and Dean. I however do not like what Sam Did by taken the Throne but as long as his no threat to Earth or Heaven. His not my problem and Both Hope and Sam will be untouched. I don't Interfere with hell not any more. When I was young I went to hell when it was first Formed. To Check what dwells there. I found it Disgusting things that God had not created Le-eked. I was scared so I left Hell and my Jouncy was ended. As I failed to Seek what lays behind there. This talk about the Nameless is making my head hurt. Memoies are shortly coming back that I do not wish to Remember. To much gruesome Battle Scenes. Brother I will Help. Just take care of your self If we ever win this war. I am aware that after we win, if we win. I will never see you in a long time." He said coming towards his brother and giving him a hug. Something that Sergiy had never given to anyone.He spoke."I am not under Assumption." His speech had cut off before Dumah can finished his Sentence." I know your not sleeping with a Demon. Because I think no I hope that you are not like me who sleeps with Demons." He said slowly towards him. His brother continued to speak and he resumed to listen to his speech. Sergiy seemed to ignore his anger and Loud noise. As it missed his ears. He smiled and spoke."Brother I know how you feel. Don't let your emotions get the better of you." He said backing up, and smile dropped from his face as he surpassed the emotion to drop a tear. He spoke"Brother Don't you ever say I will never see you again. Because never is a bad word. We will see each other some day. If one of us dies. I will beg Father to be brought back to life as I am. I will search and make sure you Are safe. I will not allow one of my brother to gone forever. Now Brother I think this Discussion is over. Call me again. And Brother another thing. Take care of yourself." He smiled and he was gone. Back in his apartment.

Petitions: --If none, please delete this section--
Alias: Sergiy

Application made by Vulcan of RPG-D specifically for Carista. Remove this credit and you will be eaten by teenage mutant ninja walrus.
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Sergiy Monomyth(WIP)   Sergiy Monomyth(WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Admission Clean-Up

This application was posted a significant time ago. Please respond within two weeks signifying that you still wish you work on this character or the thread will be archived. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Sergiy Monomyth(WIP)   Sergiy Monomyth(WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Inactive

This character has been marked as Inactive via registry clean-up. All randomizations are here by forefit as the character was not yet complete. If you would like to reapply, please create a new character application with the same account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sergiy Monomyth(WIP)   Sergiy Monomyth(WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sergiy Monomyth(WIP)
Page 1 of 1