Carista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Carista. We are an original fantasy roleplay forum set in the world of Carista -- a place where the eight different systems of control are divided across countries and oceans and blood. The systems of control are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Plant, Health and Time -- all given to humanity in ages past.

Now, during a golden age throughout the kingdoms, rumors have come of the Loners discovering an ancient building deep underground that contains a legendary Relic that may hold the key to ultimate power or destruction. And so the race of kingdoms begin with the prize being a Relic of untold power...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Affiliate With Us

Our Affiliates

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Distant Fantasies

The plots and creative work of the site are thanks to Delilah and Vulcan. The graphics and skin are custom made by Delilah for Carista.

The Panels were inspired by the staff system on Bloodrites.net

All written role play content belongs to the designated writer.

Carista is PG-13 with all M+ threads in forums only seen by 18+ year old members.

Greil's Plans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Greil

Greil

Total Experience Points : 0

Character Sheet
OOC:
Classification:
Experience:
Greil's Plans Left_bar_bleue0/0Greil's Plans Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:57 am

Jaer Voll
Water Apprentice

Basics
Jaer lives in a small village on a large island in North Glacies. A hunter by trade, Jaer is a quiet and calculated man. He was raised in the harsh and untamed climate of Glacies and has had few people to share his experiences with, save for a sickly mother and a grieving uncle. The war between Glacies and Unda has taken from him both his good friend and cousin Jjian, as well as his first love, Cel. Still, he harbors no hate for the Undan people, only a desire for peace. As of late though, he has been forced to take up arms in defense of his fellow Glaciens whenever the Undan soldiers attack a nearby village. After clashing blades with his long lost father, a soldier of Unda, Jaer now seeks a greater purpose for himself, believing he must make amends for his father's deeds. His greatest dream is to sail the open ocean, and to possibly find a mentor, or even an understudy.

Friends and Family
Jaer has known relatively few people in his life. There are, of course, his family, consisting of his Ice controlling mother and elderly grandfather, along with his fire controlling uncle Temujin. His uncle has had a major part in teaching Jaer his element, sparring with him on a regular basis and taking on somewhat of a fatherly role. Tercio, Jaer's real father, serves as a soldier in the Undan army, seeking to reclaim Glacies for his nation and has no intentions of letting his family stop him from his duty. Jaer's closest friend is another hunter named Nikel, who was stranded with Jaer on a stray ice flow for several weeks.

If someone wished to befriend Jaer, they would need to prove their ability. Jaer respects those who are skilled at their trade, especially his fellow hunters. They would have to be relatively peaceful, as Jaer looks down on needless killing. And a true friend would share in his desire to sail and to explore the world.

Enemies
Jaer has never had any real enemies. He is an admired man in his village, and has rarely ventured out of its territory. The only man he truly rivals with would be his father.

Lovers
Jaer has, many years ago, shared love with a woman named Cel from the distant Glacien village of Modami. Cel was an Ice controller, and they were together for nearly 6 months before Cel was forced to return to take care of her family back home. Romantic relationships have never been very important to Jaer since then, and he would likely not pursue someone, even if he was interested.

Author's Notes
I hope for Jaer to venture out into the world with someone a little more rash than him. He would serve to calm his companion, and they would show him a more exciting life. With his companion, I hope that they would explore into the lands of Ignis and Terra, for nothing but the sake of adventure.

Lestelle Narayan
Plant Consular

Basics
Lestelle lives in Seran, the capital of Sera. She grew up in the slums, helping with her parent's apothecary business. When she left home to strike out on her own, she was forced to turn to thievery to survive. Eventually, she joined a group of thieves who, when the laws became stricter and the guards became more vigilant, took advantage of Lestelle's ability to accelerate the growth of plants. Soon they began growing hallucinogenic mushrooms, becoming a major player in the drug world. When Lestelle took her leave of the group, she stayed on the more illegal side of business. Now, she disposes of unwanted corpses by accelerating the growth and spread of scavenger mushrooms. This line of work keeps her in association with all manner of men, from assassins to politicians, and keeps her vital to their operations. In her spare time, she enjoys exploring the jungle and its caves in particular, cataloging the many varieties of plant life that she finds.

Friends and Family
Her two aging parents own and run an apothecary in the lower city slums, with their meager profits bolstered by money sent to them by Lestelle every month. Lestelle's best friend Zetia was lost to the jungle many years ago, but Lestelle still hopes that one day she will find Zetia out in the jungle. Nowadays, though, Lestelle mostly counts only the members of her former group of thieves as her friends. Anyone wishing to befriend her would either have to share her love of mushrooms and flowers, or come from a similarly sketchy background.

Enemies
Obviously, in a line of work like Lestelle's, a few enemies can be made. A couple of scorned politicians may still hold a grudge, as well as whoever was the employer of the Assassin she was forced to kill many years ago.

Lovers
From time to time, Lestelle allows herself to be in a relationship. Nothing very serious, just a form of companionship every now and then. If the time wasn't right, she wouldn't give the perfect man even a second glance. But if it was, she would be slow moving, and would place the relationship on the back burner. There are more important things in her mind, but she still appreciates the value of a companion to come home to.

Authors Notes
Lestelle is meant to explore the underbelly of the world, both within the city walls and without. I hope for her involvement in the worlds of drugs and murder to place her and anyone with her in many dangerous and scandalous positions, and her love of exploring the jungle's cave systems to lead to amazing discoveries.

An Invitation
If you and your characters fantasize of exploring lands untouched by man or delving into the dangerous world of crime, then I invite you to join me in adventure.
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:20 pm

While Stian is still in Sera she and Lestelle should run into each other. I don't have a specific idea for them yet, but it should happen C:
Back to top Go down
Greil

Greil

Character Sheet
OOC:
Classification:
Experience:

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:10 pm

I very much agree. As of now, Lestelle is exploring a large cave system, though perhaps it would be a bit more plausible for the two to meet in the city streets. If Stian is still searching for knowledge of Sera's herbs, perhaps she could learn a thing or two from Lestelle.
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Definitely! The thread I'm doing with Tess's Katsue at the moment is leading toward Stian getting some mentorship from a local woman, but after that maybe she points her toward the cave, because of something that grows there? But if someone else jumps in on the thread before that we can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Greil

Greil

Character Sheet
OOC:
Classification:
Experience:

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:11 pm

That sounds like a good plan. I'm sure the thread will still be open by the time you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

Total Experience Points : 3

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:31 pm

I'm pretty sure Jaer won't be able to tame her and Jaer would most probably hate her at first (she's everything he doesn't like XD), but Dulce could definitely show him a good time. In every sense of the expression.

She's a ship captain, a pirate, and lives by her own rules. She'd welcome Jaer aboard if he made himself useful somehow. And who knows, she might learn some decent values from him! : D

App here !
Back to top Go down
Greil

Greil

Character Sheet
OOC:
Classification:
Experience:

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:13 pm

I've played the part of the ambitious female ship captain plenty of times before, and I must say, its definitely one of the most entertaining. Jaer would certainly be of use aboard a ship; his style of fishing greatly outpaces normal conventions. This same style would be very effective at sinking enemy ships - though he would be very reluctant to attack a vessel with innocents aboard. If he were to get beneath the hull, he could just begin blowing holes in the bottom.

While Dulce (might I ask, is it pronounced Dull-Chay?) may be quite the opposite of Jaer, I'm sure his desire to see the rest of the world would drive him to see past their differences.
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:17 pm

: D : D : D That would do just fine.

(Yes you may! Actually, while your way of pronouncing it also exists, for her it's more Dool-sseh. Hope that helps? x] )

So, Jaer is in North Glacies as of now, right? Dulce could be there for pretty much anything (a raid, restocking her ship, exploring...) How do you suggest these two meet?
Back to top Go down
Greil

Greil

Character Sheet
OOC:
Classification:
Experience:

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:59 pm

Yes, he's in North Glacies. Right now, he's camped on the shore with a few fellow hunters, and is having a bit of a problem with some hungry wolves. Perhaps Dulce could spot their bonfire and lend a hand?
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Hmmm...lending a hand? You see, that would only work if she got something in return. XD nah I guess she could have one of her rare need to be nice. (happens 'bout once a year)

You're talking about your ''With Dagger in Hand'' thread? So, I just reply there and we get this show on the road? x]

EDIT: I'm gonna go ahead and assume yes. XD
Back to top Go down
Wicked

Wicked

Character Sheet
OOC:
Classification:
Experience:

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:03 pm

After the thread I'm writing with Tess Leandro's going to need to go to town and get supplies, and to do that he's going to have to traverse some jungle or at least "row" (read: aquakensis magic) to town. It's possible that Lestelle could bump into Leandro on the way, or, as Saeyer suggested, help people cross a river or something. (Or based on Lestelle's app...wanna hunt jaguars? :D)

It's also possible that she could meet Leandro and Stian in town, if Saeyer's up for it.
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:47 pm

I'm down if you guys are!
Back to top Go down
Greil

Greil

Character Sheet
OOC:
Classification:
Experience:

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:01 pm

I'm up for any and all of that!
Back to top Go down
Wicked

Wicked

Character Sheet
OOC:
Classification:
Experience:

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:24 pm

I started a thread for you.

Jaguar-hunting, anyone? Sorta...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greil's Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greil's Plans   Greil's Plans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greil's Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carista :: Plotting :: Plotting-
Jump to: