Carista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Carista. We are an original fantasy roleplay forum set in the world of Carista -- a place where the eight different systems of control are divided across countries and oceans and blood. The systems of control are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Plant, Health and Time -- all given to humanity in ages past.

Now, during a golden age throughout the kingdoms, rumors have come of the Loners discovering an ancient building deep underground that contains a legendary Relic that may hold the key to ultimate power or destruction. And so the race of kingdoms begin with the prize being a Relic of untold power...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Affiliate With Us

Our Affiliates

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Distant Fantasies

The plots and creative work of the site are thanks to Delilah and Vulcan. The graphics and skin are custom made by Delilah for Carista.

The Panels were inspired by the staff system on Bloodrites.net

All written role play content belongs to the designated writer.

Carista is PG-13 with all M+ threads in forums only seen by 18+ year old members.

Player Randomizations!

Go down 
+7
Jayne
milksteak
Sarah Lux
Tess
Vulcan
Saeyer
Delilah
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Total Experience Points : 203

Player Randomizations! Empty
PostSubject: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:43 am

Curious as to what you would be? Fill out the form and find out!

Name:

Brief description of your Mother's Personality:

Brief description of your Father's Personality:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Brief description of your Mother's Personality:[/b]

[b]Brief description of your Father's Personality:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://carista.rpg-board.net
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:53 am

Name: Saeyer

My mom is rad. She's a really good judge of character and studied Philosophy at university. She loves to garden, cook and sewed all of my clothes when I was little. She likes Russian novels and old Japanese samurai movies. She loves art, music of all sorts (though most often folk, french and the Rolling Stones) and good food. Sometimes she's a little passive aggressive, but honestly she hasn't really been since I was in high school (at least not toward me). She's always been incredibly supportive, even when I thought I was going to be a professional poet (and pretty much never have any money ever again, haha). Pretty much we are BFFs and would like to just eat French food and go to art museums every day.

My dad is a slightly different story. He's pretty much a workaholic and was absent for a lot of when I was growing up, so we didn't really understand each other for a long, looong time. Now we do and everything is great, but when he gets angry its not pretty. He's sort of flawed, in that if you confront him about something he just gets pissed and doesn't even stop to think if maybe he's in the wrong. But other than that he's a pretty sweet person who really likes to do nice things for people, even people he's just met. One time I asked him if he liked where he went to college and he started with, "Well, when I was 8..." and told me the entire story of his life. That pretty much sums him up.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:01 am

Saeyer, I think you would be blessed as a...

Player Randomizations! Health_Consular
Back to top Go down
Vulcan
Inactive
Inactive
Vulcan

Total Experience Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Name: Vulcan (Duh)

Protective. REALLY, protective. She's considerate, understanding, and caring, to an extreme. This is probably due to the fact she tests kids for mental disabilities, so she's grown into those characteristics. She loves any YA book, of any kind, and would hold up a conversation about human thinking any day.

My dad is a VERY different story. He's really caring, but he's also kind of a criminal, and will be arrested if he enters the state of Texas. He was addicted to drugs, alcohol, committed adultery multiple times, and he never paid taxes. Never. But he always cared about me. Just not so much my mom. So, I haven't really seen him since I was seven, so that's really all I know.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Vulcan, I think you would be blessed as a....

Player Randomizations! Water_Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

Total Experience Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Name: Tess

Brief description of your Mother's Personality: My mom is still at kid at heart. Whenever my friends are around, she'll have no trouble striking up a conversation and it never gets awkward. She lets her kids, my sister, brother and I, run around and just pulls the leash where it's really important or we could get hurt with our shenanigans. She's very thoughtful (always be telling us how she was shopping and saw something that reminded her of one of us, for example) and still loves us after the all the crap we've put her through which makes her amazing.

Brief description of your Father's Personality:My dad can also be described as still a kid, but in the wrong way. He's irresponsible; never living up to his responsibilities towards us, impulsive and reckless. He's the type that never admits he's wrong and always tries to get things his way, then will blame the other guy when he gets caught doing something wrong. I kinda hate being with him now, since he'll always start insulting my mom. What I like most about him, though, is his sense of humor. Despite how much he annoys me, when he's a fooling off mode he'll get me rolling on the floor laughing.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Tess, I think you would be blessed as a...

Player Randomizations! Time_Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lux
Inactive
Inactive
Sarah Lux

Total Experience Points : 3

Character Sheet
OOC: Kat
Classification: Master
Experience:
Player Randomizations! Left_bar_bleue3/105Player Randomizations! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/105)

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Name: Kat

She is a sweetheart. She is one of the nicest people I know. She is also a great leader (although a bit shy). She knows how to get things done and has a dark sense of humor.

My dad is pretty cool. He never gets angry and likes to talk issues out. Don't get me wrong. When he does get angry (which is very rare) he is force to be reckoned with. He also has a great sense of humor. (Like me,)
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Kat, I think you would be blessed as a...

Player Randomizations! Plant_Citizen
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Total Experience Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Name: Emmy/milk!

Brief description of your Mother's Personality: My mama's insane. She does whatever she wants whenever she wants, works hard, plays hard, and is always yelling. Basically, she's the biggest badass in all the land. And crazy.

Brief description of your Father's Personality: My daddy is pretty much her opposite. He's calm, extremely intelligent, and a very thorough and logical thinker.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Milk, I think you'd be blessed as a...

Player Randomizations! Fire_Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Welcome Panel
Jayne

Total Experience Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Name: Jayne/D

Age: 31 (Sad...I'm starting to get to that age where I think I'm still 30...lol)

Brief description of your Mother's Personality: Extroverted, definitely. She's not the life of the party but everyone knows her and loves her. Talented but never boastful. Funny but never offensive. Sometimes angry but quick to recovery (literally...like five minutes and she's over it). One of the kindest and nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, right next to my own wife. As much of a mother as she was a best friend. Worries a lot about her family and about how people perceive her.

Brief description of your Father's Personality: Introverted, definitely; the opposite of my mom. He's hardly ever invited to parties and when he is he usually turns them down because he doesn't like social obligations. Came from nothing and worked hard to get everything so he's driven and focused. Unable to show his true emotions so he comes across as cold and uncaring at times. Financially provides everything and anything for his family. Quick to anger and does not forgive easily, but usually because his emotions are always raw because he bottles them up.

I feel like I've said far too much to strangers...lol.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Jayne, I think you'd be blessed as a...

Player Randomizations! Time_GrandMaster

------------

O_O <--- my face when I randomized that. With the real randomizer.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Gray

Kelly Gray

Total Experience Points : 30

Character Sheet
OOC: Jayne
Classification: Apprentice
Experience:
Player Randomizations! Left_bar_bleue6/45Player Randomizations! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/45)

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:07 pm

And with this, I have solidified all of my characters being lower classifications...lol. Can't be a badass in real life and on here as well!
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Welcome Panel
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Damnit Kelly, stop that.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Bahahaha
Back to top Go down
JKatkina

Total Experience Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:19 pm

Oh hoh hoh... this is fun.

Name: JKatkina, or Kat if you're going with real life names!

Very family-oriented, somewhat insecure, very loving and sort of new-agey. She has been a teacher all her professional life although I've gotten the impression that she would have preferred to be a stay-at-home mom. She's very good with kids, can be very good with adult people too, but she does trend towards downplaying and underestimating her own strengths, and is sensitive to other peoples' judgements. She is a little bit clingy, but that's probably just with her family rather than other people. She loves traditions and takes strength from them. She's got a lot of internal struggles and needs gentleness to thrive.

Mellow, thoughtful, takes the long view, patient and very smart. He is a rock, but without the jagged edges. He grew up in a very religious family but went the total opposite direction -- he's very humanist. He's also thoroughly an introvert and the first other person I ever realized was like me. He was a wildlife biologist specializing in endangered species management and protection, but had to retire for health reasons and is now an old retired dude who travels the world for fun with his girlfriend. He chronically understates things, smiles a lot, makes things with his hands, and shoots a deer or two for meat every fall.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Kat, I think you'd be blessed as a...

Player Randomizations! Plant_Apprentice
Back to top Go down
JKatkina

Total Experience Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:49 pm

EXCELLENT. Green thumbs all over this place.
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

Total Experience Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:02 pm

I didn't notice this was here!

Name: Dray

Secretive, independent, unable to connect well with family or build connections with new friends, she is a work-a-holic who believes that putting out a positive energy in the universe will bring back positive results. She is imaginative and good with her hands, usually to the delight of close friends in the form of very creative gifts. She has a hardy, practical side that allows her deal with the harsh blows of life.

Moody, highly introverted, and strangely composed of emotional and intellectual pursuits, he does not play well with others and prefers to consume vast stores of information in his spare time. He's a marksman and values the past; family history, the history of guns (such as black-powder rifles) and hunting are passions of his. He is most at home out of doors, despising cities for their cramped spaces. He is painfully xenophobic, amongst other traits, but he has a close connection with animals, having grown up on a farm.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Dray, I think you would be blessed as a...

Player Randomizations! Ice_Citizen
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Hah! I kind of guessed as much! X3 It's a shame I'm no longer living in ice-land to level up~
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Welcome Panel
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:07 am

YOURE AS COLD AS IC E YOU"RE WILLING TO SCRIFICE OUR VE!
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:13 am

OUR VE MENS TOO MUCH TO ME
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Welcome Panel
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:12 pm

-uses his grand master time skeelz given to him by Del's randomizer to erase some of the things he said last night- <.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Randomizations!   Player Randomizations! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Randomizations!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next